I hope you enjoy

An odd combination of Reformed theology posts, Bob Dylan out takes, gluten-free recipes, thoughts of mine, and anything else I find interesting on the interwebs. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Spirit is Moving

Ever heard someone say "I could really feel the Spirit move last night?" While that sounds very spiritual, the truth is the Spirit is always moving whether we feel it or not. My personal, fleeting, and fickle feelings are no indication of the Holy Spirit's power in any situation. It's like saying "I really felt my wife's love today." My wife loves me everyday, and how much more is God's perfect , encompassing, unconditional, agape love for us? Regardless of our emotional state or feeling, the Holy Spirit is always at work in the believer's heart.
                          -  T. Meiers

No comments:

Post a Comment