I hope you enjoy

An odd combination of Reformed theology posts, Bob Dylan out takes, gluten-free recipes, thoughts of mine, and anything else I find interesting on the interwebs. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Purpose

My purpose on this blog originally started out to be a place where I could write and tell the world what I was thinking, and I did that for a while. Recently, I have realized that many others have said things much better than I could have. So I began posting quotes and portions of books and papers that I have found to be interesting. I found it a great way to collect these quotes for myself, and also share them with the world. I will also include my own thoughts on occasion, and post my own thoughts as well.
So, welcome into my world, I hope you find something you will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment