I hope you enjoy

An odd combination of Reformed theology posts, Bob Dylan out takes, gluten-free recipes, thoughts of mine, and anything else I find interesting on the interwebs. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Peace in Uncertainty

Hello all,
Admin here. Just wanted to let everyone that reads this know that I will be sharing as many free online resources as I can during this time of shut down in most places. Book suggestions and online resources will be shared. We are trusting in the sovereignty of God and have peace of God and I am praying that you do also. Remember that God is still in control and He is on the throne. If you dont have this peace that passes all understanding, I suggest you start reading the Bible and talk to a trusted friend and I pray that God will open your heart to His love. For it is only through Him that we have peace about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment