I hope you enjoy

An odd combination of Reformed theology posts, Bob Dylan out takes, gluten-free recipes, thoughts of mine, and anything else I find interesting on the interwebs. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, October 30, 2017

The Reformation - 500 years

We are living in a unique time. We are alive during the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing his 95 thesis to the door at Wittenberg in 1517. Much has been written about this and will continue to be. Many others have done such a better job that I will leave it to them for the details. I have posted links to books and articles on this blog, and I encourage you to read these.
All that embrace reformed theology have Luther to thank for this act and wake up call. It began a way of thought that continues to this day. We all still have much to learn and by God's grace he will continue to open our hearts to learning and growing in sanctification to His glory. - T.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment