I hope you enjoy

An odd combination of Reformed theology posts, Bob Dylan out takes, gluten-free recipes, thoughts of mine, and anything else I find interesting on the interwebs. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Interesting quote from "Twelve What Abouts: Answering Common Objections Concerning God's Sovereignty in Election"

Hi – I'm reading "Twelve What Abouts: Answering Common Objections Concerning God's Sovereignty in Election" by John Samson, John Hendryx and wanted to share this quote with you.

"John 1:12-13 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born againhe cannot see the kingdom of God." John 6:36-37 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. John 8:33-34 They answered him, "We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, 'You will become free'?" Jesus answered them, "Truly"

Start reading this book for free: http://amzn.to/1RYk1iR

--------------

Read on the go for free – download Kindle for Android, iOS, PC, Mac and more
http://amzn.to/1r0LubW

No comments:

Post a Comment