I hope you enjoy

An odd combination of Reformed theology posts, Bob Dylan out takes, gluten-free recipes, thoughts of mine, and anything else I find interesting on the interwebs. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lead Me - A prayer for Direction

Lord,
I am willing to go where you want me to go and do what you want me to do.
I know that you will give me the resources and whatever is needed to accomplish all that you have called me to do. Resources of time, finances, energy, and location. In your sovereignty, put me in the right place at the right time.
I know that nothing is too hard for you.
I don't want to be discontent and not be open to whatever else you have for me. I pray that you would guide me and show me what I should be doing. I really do want to help people and be your instrument to others here on this earth in this life while I am still here, however long that may be. You know my heart and my intentions.  Nothing is hidden from you.
The mere fact I am still here on this earth means that there is still things you want me to do. Lead me to those things.
Lead me where you want me to go.
In your time, in your way, with your blessing.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment